Last homework: The King's Speech

Hello, my little fellows! I shall offer you my last homework of this academic year. As in the case of the trailer of the film Victoria and Abdul, you must now watch the trailer (click here) of another fine film: The King's Speech.

It is the story of George VI, a British king who had to face Hitler's menace during World War II. The king has a problem when speaking publicly. Therefore, he hires the services of Lionel Logue, who helps him overcome his problem.

You will have to fill the gaps in the following ten sentences with the words characters say in the video. Please stay safe and remember: this is the last week you may use to send your homework!

1. "Perhaps he should change .................."
2. "I can cure your husband, but I need .................."
3. "I'm not here to discuss ..................!"
4. "Do you know any ..................?"
5. "War with .................. will come."
6. "I'd be like mad King George the .................."
7. "Because I have a ..................!"
8. "Your first wartime .................."
9. "I intend to be a very good .................."
10. "Forget .................. and just say it to me."


Comments

Popular Posts